We want you to experience remarkable care provided by our remarkable staff.
For over 27 years I have been working to make a difference to people’s lives. As a Nurse and District Nurse by background and for the last 10 years a Director of Nursing I am passionate about what I do. I now want to continue making a difference, for you, through building this new business. We are going to focus on the quality of what we do and making things very personal to you.
We believe that High Quality Care is critical and exactly what people are looking for. We want to work with you to be sure we know what “High Quality Care” means for you. We want you and us to measure the quality of our care by looking at three areas:
1. Safety – Are our clients kept safe?
2. Experience – Are our client’s experiences as good as they can be?
3. Do the right things – Is the care we provide based on what is known to work well?
We want our clients and their families to judge us against these three areas because it matters
that we get this right every time for every client.
To help us with this we want to plan your care well – we will achieve this by listening well to you, listening some more, checking we understand and making sure we do the right things and follow the evidence.
We want your experience of your care to be as good as it can be – we will achieve this through asking you “what great high quality care will look and feel like for you”. We need to know whether you and your family would recommend us to others?
We want you to be safe in your own home – we will do all we can to make that possible through assessing any risks and agreeing with you how
we can best address any that are there.
These five things may help you choose what is right for you
1. We are able to provide diverse, adaptable, long-term, complex packages of care through to support with everyday living.
2. We are able to provide a personalised high quality care service where everything is tailored to you and your individual requirements.
3. Our care at home service allows you to remain independent in the comfort of your own home.
4. We have a dedicated Team who will be “Proud To Care” for you and will support you every step of the way, from your initial enquiry through to the delivery of your care.
5. The team has in-depth knowledge and experience in coordinating and delivering care at home packages and are able to advise you on the most suitable service that we can provide to meet your specific requirements.